Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Noma Bearing, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Noma Bearing the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- General Terms.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Noma Bearing asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by nomabearing.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Noma Bearing in accordance with Noma Bearing’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Noma Bearing will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Noma Bearing to you any Noma Bearing or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Noma Bearing. Noma Bearing, nomabearing.com, the nomabearing.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with nomabearing.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Noma Bearing or Noma Bearing’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Noma Bearing or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Noma Bearing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Noma Bearing may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Noma Bearing may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your nomabearing.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Noma Bearing and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Noma Bearing nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Noma Bearing, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Noma Bearing under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Noma Bearing shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Noma Bearing, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Noma Bearing and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Noma Bearing, or by the posting by Noma Bearing of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Noma Bearing may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Noma Bearing Corp. (“Noma Bearing“) operates nomabearing.com and may operate other websites. It is Noma Bearing’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Noma Bearing collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Noma Bearing’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Noma Bearing’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Noma Bearing may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Noma Bearing also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on nomabearing.com blogs/sites. Noma Bearing only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Noma Bearing’s websites choose to interact with Noma Bearing in ways that require Noma Bearing to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Noma Bearing gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at nomabearing.com to provide a username and/or email address. Those who engage in transactions with Noma Bearing are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Noma Bearing collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Noma Bearing. Noma Bearing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Noma Bearing may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Noma Bearing may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Noma Bearing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Noma Bearing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Noma Bearing’s behalf or to provide services available at Noma Bearing’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Noma Bearing’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Noma Bearing will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Noma Bearing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Noma Bearing believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Noma Bearing, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Noma Bearing website and have supplied your email address, Noma Bearing may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Noma Bearing and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Noma Bearing takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Noma Bearing, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Noma Bearing goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Noma Bearing may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Shipping, Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Noma Bearing Corp. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
General Shipping and Order Processing
Products will be processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days of the order being placed. All products are shipped UPS ground (standard). Shipping is not available for areas outside the United States.
A ‘Local Pickup’ option is available for those near the Gardena, CA area. Orders will be available by the second business day after the order is placed. Pickup hours are between 8am and 4pm.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to include a proof of purchase (ex: email confirmation).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Noma Bearing Corp.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Noma Bearing Corp will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Noma Bearing Corp will either repair or replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Noma Bearing Corp is 90 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Back to top